Welcome to Hockerill Dental Care Plan
As one of our valued patients, we would like to introduce you to Hockerill Dental Care Plan, a membership scheme that spreads the cost of your regular appointments and provides additional savings and benefits to you.
As a Hockerill Dental Care Plan member you will also enjoy reductions in the cost of any private general treatment. This means we can help you to achieve and maintain good oral health within an affordable monthly budget.
How do I join Hockerill Dental Care Plan?
You simply need to see your dentist or call the practice and then complete the application and Direct Debit form. You may also join on line at the practice.Please note there is an administration joining fee of £10.00 that will be taken as part of your first monthly collection.
Healthy Mouth…Healthy Smile…
It couldn’t be easier to join our Healthy Mouth Planand your dentist or dental therapist will explain
the following benefits in more detail:
- Stable oral health
- Makes your dental health maintenance affordable
- You pay less for your dental examinations and hygiene appointments
- Enjoy savings on all dental treatment
Members receive exclusive privileges:
- Inclusive dental examinations
- Inclusive dental hygiene treatments
- Complimentary small X rays per year if clinically required
- Complimentary analgesics and antibiotics when required
- 10% reduction in cost of general dental treatment*
- 5% reduction in cost of implant dental treatment*
- Spread the cost of your care using convenient Direct Debit payments.
Peace of mind…Becoming a Member of one of our Care Plans will give you peace of mind that your dental team are on hand to provide continuing care, advice and treatment.
Our plans start at just £0.33 per day a small price towards a lifetime of good oral health. You’ll pay less for your regular care and save much more when you have treatment.
I would like to extend you a warm welcome to Hockerill Dental Practice. Our friendly and approachable team are ready to help you feel relaxed and comfortable, during your visits to our practice. We are committed to providing ethical and appropriate dental care, to help our patients maintain healthy gums and teeth for life. Dr Manie Opperman, Principal Dentist.