This is a prescriptive teeth-straightening orthodontic system that focuses purely on the cosmetic improvement of the front teeth.
It is a very specific treatment aimed at aligning teeth to produce some very stunning results. CFAST is an acronym for Cosmetically Focused Adult Straight Teeth.
Visit Hockerill Dental in Hertfordshire for one of the leading teeth straightening systems in the UK: CFast.
5 Primary Advantages of CFAST:
- Inconspicuous. Since it is tooth coloured it is not as noticeable as traditional braces. Also, its uses a “self-ligating” style of brackets which means that you do not need rubber bands and hence you are less likely to get staining during this type of treatment.
- Fast. Since this treatment primarily focuses on the cosmetic alignment of the teeth it is quick to do. Most cases can be completed between 3 – 9 months. The average time is 5 – 6 months.
- Cost effective. Due to the nature of the mechanism that is involved in this type of adult orthodontic system we are able to produce cost –effective components making this system less expensive that many others.
- No Tooth Removal. This is a minimally invasive treatment allowing for a great smile with no tooth cutting.
- Mild Forces. The unique wires and special bracket designs exert minimal forces on the teeth and so the dentist has more control of the movement of teeth. It is also more comfortable since most of the discomfort in bracket and wire orthodontic systems arise from larger pressures.
- Comfortable. Since this treatment focuses primarily on the front teeth it is known for its comfort. Indeed many patients have mentioned during treatment that the braces were more comfortable than expected.
- Great Results. This is an excellent teeth alignment system and produces beautiful smiles.
The CFAST System
This orthodontic treatment has been specially created with adult requirements in mind. Standard orthodontic functions are still used in the technique but with several patented modifications allowing the treatment to focus on cosmetic enhancement with a natural finishing outcome.
This treatment can be effective for:
- Tooth overcrowding
- Rotated and twisted teeth
- Spaces or gaps between teeth
- Increased overbite/overjet
This is a great solution for those looking to establish a new smile with minimal invasion but no compromise on end results.