This is an efficient teeth-straightening system used to correctly align teeth and provide a unique cosmetic result.
It is a hugely popular short-term adult orthodontic treatment and is often called 6MS. It uses a classic bracket and wire system, only that the mechanism has been specifically designed for a speedy treatment that also corrects the aesthetics. Get in touch with our Hertfordshire dentists.
- Speed of treatment. This treatment is unique in that it only takes between 3-9 months (the average being six months) to complete.
- Inconspicuous treatment. One of the reason this treatment is proving to be so popular is because of its tooth coloured components. Therefore, the brace treatment is not so obvious.
- Clinical Management. The dentist has a lot of control of the treatment process to ensure success of the treatment. They can manage the both the speed and progress of treatment depending on the needs of the patient.
- Diversity. This treatment can be used to treat a number of various situations including and not restricted to overcrowding, rotated teeth, crooked teeth, spaces or gaps between teeth and large overbites.
- Cosmetic Enhancement. This treatment is primarily focused on correct teeth alignment for an improvement cosmetic result.
- Adult Focused. This cosmetic brace system has been specially designed with adults in mind. Its unique design features are there to address many adults’ main concern of aesthetics.
- Comfortable Treatment. The braces themselves are easy to place on the teeth and surprisingly comfortable.
Three Simple Steps of Achieving Your New Smile:
- You will first need to have an in-depth discussion in our Hertfordshire practice about what it is that you are looking to achieve. We want to understand your exact aesthetic goals. You will then need a detailed assessment and examination of your teeth to determine the best viable options that correlate with your specific needs. We will also need to look at the foundation of your teeth and mouth to make sure it is suitable for this treatment. We will then formulate a treatment plan – where we like to work together with you in selecting the best solution for you.
- We then move on to create your unique designed braces that are specific for your mouth. Brackets will be placed on each tooth. Brackets are tiny plastic components that control how the tooth coloured wire moves each tooth.
- Monthly visits in Hertfordshire then ensure that the treatment is progressing as planned. Your cosmetic dentist will make sure that the treatment is successful.
Next: What are Retainers?