Restore and Enhance Your Smile with Hockerill Dental
We strongly believe in building and maintaining a healthy mouth that looks and feels great.
Dental implants are a fantastic and durable treatment that can restore the appearance of your teeth.
Hockerill Dental understands the importance of feeling confident in having natural and healthy-looking teeth.
This is why we design our dental implants to colour-matched with your existing teeth. Download our brochure.
“Missing, chipped or decayed teeth can affect the self-esteem and confidence of a person as well as potentially creating future complications for oral health. We’re here to provide you with dental implant treatments that you can depend on. Contact us and find out how we can help you.” Dr Maine Opperman
At our Hertfordshire practice, we offer a range of dental implant treatments that we uniquely design to give you the best possible results. These treatments include:
Contact us on 01279 652400 for more information on our dental implant treatments or book a free consultation with us today.
A modern solution for restoring your natural smile with incredible results.
- Designed to look natural with colour-matched dental implants.
- An incredibly durable and long-lasting dental treatment.
- Implant is fixed into your mouth and becomes an ordinary tooth.
Natural-Looking artificial teeth that look great and feel comfortable in your mouth.
- Consultations are used by us to understand and assess your oral health.
- Digital imaging technology used to generate and create the denture.
- Designed by our leading dentists to ensure they function comfortably.
All on 4 Implants
A treatment designed to replace multiple missing teeth with an implant-supported bridge.
- Our implants are incredibly strong and durable to support bridges.
- We carry out assessments to assess your gum health and jaw bone density.
- Designed to be a dependable, long-term solution for missing teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants enable you to improve the appearance of your teeth and oral health.
- A simple surgical procedure that matches the neighbouring teeth.
- Improve your natural bite and protect your gums from further health issues.
- Natural-looking implants that look and feel incredible in your mouth.
Implant Treatment Planning
Our experienced team use detailed dental assessments before treatment planning.
- We’ll assess the current health and strength of your teeth, gums and bone.
- We use a range of technology and x-ray that gives us accurate results.
- Our dental assessment will be summarised in a report which you’ll see.
How do Dental Implants Work?
We plan our dental implant treatment to make sure we achieve the best results.
- We’ll carefully assess your jawbone, oral health and teeth structure.
- You’ll be informed throughout every stage of the implant treatment process.
- We’ll make sure that you have the best chance of a successful treatment.