This is a specific treatment which involves a “bridge placed on 4 implants”, hence it is called All On 4. It helps to regain your confidence especially if you have been a long-standing sufferer of dentures. Get in touch with our Hertfordshire dentists for more information on All On 4 Implants.
Benefits of All on 4:
- Full jaw of teeth supported on only four implants. This means that less surgery is necessary.
- If there were less height of the bone than needed for traditional implants, this system would be suitable since its design of implants allow for the discrepancy in bone height. This in turn means that bone grafting is not necessary reducing further expense, time and trauma.
- A full arch of prosthesis is placed on the same day helping to restore functionability and patient satisfaction at the same.
- An overall cost-effective solution since less implants are needed than traditional techniques, systems and designs indicate.
- Great aesthetics can be achieved almost immediately with the formation of a temporary bridge over the implants. This is fantastic for those that are worried of the aging edentulous appearance whilst the treatment is progressing.
Indications for treatment with All-on-4
The main indication for this type of treatment is for those dentitions where the teeth have poor prognosis and they are failing.
In such circumstances, the teeth need to be extracted and patients can be left with an edentulous condition. This is often associated with further future declining condition and quality of the jawbone, gums and facial form.
This leads to the inevitable aged appearance with its resulting loss of self-esteem and self-confidence. Visit our practice in Bishop’s Stortford to experience the expertise of our Hertfordshire based dentists.
The All-on-4 implant treatment helps to evade these deteriorating oral conditions and their associated complications.
Our patients travel from all over
We have patients who have come from all over the home counties including Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Buckinghamshire to have Six-Month Smiles, call 01279 652400 or click here to contact us.