Why Choose Home Teeth Whitening?
This is a great cost-effective solution for those looking for simple treatment to brighten their smile. Visit our practice in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire to be treated with a leading teeth whitening system.
The Teeth Whitening Process
- We would need to firstly understand the goals of the treatment. This will be determined in the consultation and examination appointment with the dentist.
- A personalised treatment plan will then be designed.
- We then take moulds of your teeth to create custom made trays that specifically fit only your teeth. These trays are uniquely designed with features that enhance the effectiveness of the gels.
- At this stage we will determine the starting shade of your teeth using digital photographs and a 3D shade guide.
- You will have a single treatment in the surgery to help you understand the process so that you can carry it out safely at home. We then provide you with teeth whitening gels that you can use within these trays.
The basic active ingredient of the teeth whitening gels are usually composed of either 3-6% Hydrogen Peroxide or 16% Carbamide Peroxide depending upon the system chosen.
You can choose to have a single arch (either upper or lower teeth) treated. Alternatively, we can treat isolated teeth especially in situations where the other teeth are artificial.
Duration of the treatment
We advise for you to wear these trays for 1 hour per day for maximum efficacy.
The treatment is usually for 2 weeks. However, in some circumstances we may advise you to prolong this to another week or so depending upon your specific situation.
Effectiveness of the treatment
Due to our highly prescriptive based treatment planning we are able to create some amazing results.
Home teeth whitening has proven to be an excellent choice when customised for the individual teeth, leaving you with a confident smile that you have always wanted.
Please get in touch with Hockerill Dental to make an appointment for home teeth whitening.
We have recently treated patients from Hatfield, Watford and Hemel Hempstead. We are based in London Road, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire. We also have patients who have come from all over the home counties including Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Buckinghamshire to have Six-Month Smiles, call 01279 652400 or click here to contact us.