Begin Your Journey for a Confident Smile
At Hockerill Dental, our experienced team of dentists are here to design a Porcelain Veneer treatment plan that will improve and repair the appearance of your teeth.
Our colour-tooth matched dental veneers can be used to restore the appearance of chipped, worn or discoloured teeth. We can also design an affordable veneer treatment to realign your teeth or close up any noticeable gaps.
With our flexible finance packages, Hockerill Dental takes great pride in offering veneer treatment for patients that visit us from Hertfordshire and London.
“We understand how patients may feel self-conscious about the appearance of their teeth. This is why we strongly believe in creating a strong, healthy, oral foundation. We do this to make sure that after your dental veneer treatment, not only will your teeth look great, but your teeth will remain healthy too.” Dr Manie Opperman
Hockerill Dental has been proudly serving patients in and around the Hertfordshire area since 1960 and continues to welcome new patients every day.
We understand that patients may feel anxious about undergoing dental veneer treatment. This is why we’ll always keep you informed with the treatment planning and will address any concerns you may have.
By using innovative techniques, such as the trial smile, we’ll keep you firmly in control of the treatment process. Visit us at our Hertfordshire clinic by booking a free consultation today or give us a call on 01279 652400.
Porcelain Dental Veneers
We design a protective, artificial covering that has the appearance of a real, natural tooth.
- We designed for each individual tooth, which ensures comfort.
- Improves the appearance of discoloured, chipped or worn teeth.
- Innovative techniques that give you the perfect results that you want. Lumineer Veneers.
Our highly-skilled dentists can design veneers that require minimal preparation.
- A conservative approach that can create fantastic/natural-looking results.
- Treatment is designed around minimal preparation of your teeth.
- With a thickness between 0.2mm to 0.4mm, these veneers look and feel great.
Composite Veneers are ideal for restoring aesthetics and functioning of teeth.
- There’s no technician needed, meaning the treatment can be carried out in a day.
- This veneer treatment is less invasive as no tooth preparation is involved.
- Composite resin is a perfect tooth-coloured material that restores aesthetics.
Dental Veneer Finance
We offer flexible finance packages based on your ideal veneer treatment.
- We offer 0% finance with no deposits on selected veneer treatments.
- Through consultation, we can understand a treatment based on your own budget.
- We can outline the costs of the treatment and create a dental report unique to you.
Veneer Treatment Plan
Your own, personalised treatment plan based on your budget and needs.
- Our free consultation gives you an opportunity to discuss treatment with our team.
- Innovative techniques such as trial smile for you to see potential results.
- We'll keep you fully informed throughout your treatment plan, keeping you in control.
Our innovative trial smile allows you to test out your smile.
- We can design a trial smile based on your needs.
- This gives you an opportunity to see how a new smile would look on you.
- We use the trial smile to take any further concerns or adjustments that you’d like to make.